Our Countdown to a Greener Christmas continues and today we thought we’d share an alternative to the average Christmas cracker.
With millions of crackers bought around this time of year we’re certain all that waste could be reduced.
Why not try and create your own DIY cracker this year. Follow our guide to find out more.
DIY Reusable Crackers
You will need;
- kitchen/wrapping paper tube (cut to size)
- fabric (try using your guest’s napkin)
- Present (food clips are a great small gift)
- Christmas joke (write yours on scrap paper)
- Tissue paper (make a crown for your guest)
What to do;
- Place your gift, paper crown and joke inside your cardboard tube.
- Wrap the tube using your fabric.
- Tie your fabric at either end.
It’s as simple as that. They might not have their snap but they’ll certainly impress everyone!
Check out our tips on how to have yourself a #GreenerChristmas and stay tuned to our socials for our #CountdownToChristmas